PowerDirector is the fastest and most advanced video editing software available. PowerDirector includes a suite of the most advanced and easy-to-use tools for creating professional videos.
It also includes video processing technology (SVRT), NVIDIA CUDA, ATI-Stream for multi-core processing units that will help you complete your movie projects and save them in high quality faster than other programs available on the market! The program also includes an amazing set of magic tools for conveniently editing movies faster and better.
With this toolkit, digital camera owners will be able to turn amateur footage into a full-fledged professional-quality video. The new version boasts enhanced high-definition format support, and allows the creation of video products distributed on Blu-ray Disc (BDAV and BDMV formats).
Users are offered PiP (Picture-in-Picture) support, an impressive collection of transition effects, tools for creating high-quality slideshows and interactive menus, and much more.
- correcting individual parts of the video that are badly turned out;
- support for 2K and 4K Ultra HD video with 7.1 sound;
- picture-in-picture builder, particle builder, title builder, menu builder;
- adjusting lighting, white balance, camera shake (video stabilization);
- viewing video on the timeline with the frequency of 50 or 60 frames per second;
- setting keyboard shortcuts for any operations in the program;
- creation of a simple slide show from a photo with audio accompaniment;
- Capturing video and sound from any source;
- adding 3D effects to videos and photos;
- video playback in reverse;
- audio pre-processing in an audio editor;
- overlaying of various video effects and video transitions;
- creating and recording discs with video;
- and much more.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista (SP2)
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- CPU Processor
- PowerDirector is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/ Intel AVX2 technology.
- AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
- AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X4
- 2K/4K/3D video editing profile: Intel Corei7 or AMD FX series with 64 bit OS 6 GB RAM
- 2GB required
- 3GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS
- 6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 3D editing
- Hard Disk Space
- 8.5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
- Burning Drive
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- Graphics Card
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended
- Windows Media Player 9 or above is required
CyberLink PowerDirector 15 is a powerful video editing software that offers a wide range of advanced features and tools to help users create professional-quality videos. With its intuitive interface and user-friendly design, even beginners can easily navigate the software and produce stunning results.
The download process for CyberLink PowerDirector 15 is straightforward and can be completed quickly. Whether you’re a professional video editor or a beginner looking to enhance your video editing skills, CyberLink PowerDirector 15 is definitely worth considering. With its advanced capabilities, ease of use, and affordability, it’s an excellent choice for anyone looking to create high-quality videos.